Welcome to the Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure DP 203 Certification exam guide from Datawolfs. The Certificate validates knowledge of the design, implementation, and maintenance of data processing systems on the Microsoft Azure platform.
This guide will cover all the essential details about the exam like the syllabus, exam cost, exam type, free preparation resources, free practice tests & exam dumps.
In this article, we will cover everything which you must know before appearing for Microsoft DP-203 Certification Exam. So let’s get started!!
About Microsoft DP 203 Certification & DP 203 Exam
|Exam Name||Exam DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure|
|Exam Cost||$165 (₹4800 INR*)|
|Exam Duration||90 – 150 Minutes (ex 15 Minutes for a Survey & 90 Minutes for 42 Questions)|
|No. of Questions||30-60|
|Passing Score||700 out of 1000|
DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure is a course that covers the design, implementation, and maintenance of data processing systems on the Microsoft Azure platform. The following topics are typically covered in the course:
- Introduction to Azure Data Services: An overview of Azure services for data management, such as Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, and Azure Stream Analytics.
- Data warehousing on Azure: How to design and implement data warehouses on Azure using services like Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Data integration on Azure: Techniques for integrating data from various sources using Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, and Azure Stream Analytics.
- Big data on Azure: An introduction to big data processing on Azure using services like Azure HDInsight and Azure Data Lake Analytics.
- Real-time data processing on Azure: How to implement real-time data processing solutions on Azure using services like Azure Stream Analytics and Azure Event Hub.
- Data governance and security on Azure: Best practices for implementing data governance and security on Azure, including Azure Policy, Azure Data Catalog, and Azure Purview.
It’s intended for data engineers, data architects, and other IT professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining data processing systems on Azure.
Microsoft DP 203 Syllabus
The following skills are measured in DP-203 exam:
- Design and implement data storage (15–20%)
- Develop data processing (40–45%)
- Secure, monitor, and optimize data storage and data processing (30–35%)
Download Complete Syllabus – DP-203 Exam Study Guide
Best Free Courses for DP-203 Exam Preparation
Microsoft provides a learning path specifically for data engineers on Azure. This learning path includes a variety of resources, including documentation, tutorials, and hands-on labs.
2. Online tutorials and courses
There are many online tutorials and courses available on Azure data engineering. Some of these resources are free, while others are paid. Some of the popular websites for learning Azure are; Pluralsight, Coursera, and Udemy.
This Professional Certificate is intended for data engineers and developers who want to demonstrate their expertise in designing and implementing data solutions that use Microsoft Azure data services anyone interested in preparing for the Exam DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure.
- 23.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 practice tests
- 39,198 students enrolled
- 4.5 Star Rated
- 24 hours on-demand video
- 2 practice tests
- 28,939 students enrolled
- 4.5 Star Rated
Microsoft Azure offers a spread of services dedicated to addressing common business data engineering problems. This skill teaches how these Azure services work together to enable you to design, implement, operationalize, monitor, optimize, and secure data solutions on Microsoft Azure. This path is designed to help prepare for the Microsoft DP-203 Certification Exam.
3. Books & Practical Experience
Some of the popular books include “Azure Data Engineering” by Srinath Vasireddy and “Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure” by Michael R. Lewis. Practicing with Azure services by creating and implementing solutions, is the best way to gain practical experience in Azure.
DP203 Certification Practice Tests Free
We have compiled the most important questions for the DP-203 exam. Questions are repeated in the exam and there are very high chances that you will see many questions from this question set being repeated while you take your exam.
- 6 practice tests
- 500 Questions
- 3.9 Star Rated
- 11.5k Student Enrolled
Azure DP-203 Dumps Free
We have created the 30 most important questions for the DP-203 exam with help of professionals who are teaching such exams for more than 5 years. We have also compiled 200+ questions dumps PDF (Free) which were previously asked in DP-203 Exam.
You can check both the 30 Most important DP 203 exam questions and 200+ Question dumps for this link and the below Video.
FAQs For DP 203 exam
What is the format of the DP-203 exam?
The DP-203 exam is a multiple-choice, proctored exam that is offered online through a testing center.
How long is the DP-203 exam?
The DP-203 exam is approximately 90 – 150 minutes long.
How many questions are on the DP-203 exam?
The DP-203 exam contains about 40-60 questions.
What is the passing score for the DP-203 exam?
The passing score for the DP-203 exam is 700 out of 1000
How much does the DP-203 exam cost?
The cost of the DP-203 exam varies by region and can be found on the Microsoft website. For the US it is $165.
What if you fail the Microsoft Exam?
Microsoft exam retake policy applies if you fail the exam. You can retake the exam after 24 hours of failing it.
Can you take the DP203 exam from home?
Yes, you can choose your exam preference while booking your exam slot either from Microsoft exam test centers (Pearson VUE) or from your home.